As a media executive search firm, we are always interested to hear from executives in the media and entertainment sectors whose skills & experience are commensurate with the calibre of searches we conduct.
We regularly have new searches across a range of occupations. If you are looking for your next career step, please click here to send us your CV. We take a look at every CV we receive and this will help us find your next opportunity sooner.
We pride ourselves by only listing our active searches. Our current public searches are listed below, however some of our searches are confidential. To submit your CV and cover letter as an application for an advertised role, please click here.
Our client is now looking for a talented, senior Executive Producer to support the development of new TV series and oversee productions.
Our client is a renowned scripted production company producing award-winning modern and innovative programming by working with the very best writing talent.
Their programmes can be seen on many of the major UK broadcasters and platforms, including the BBC, Sky, ITV and Netflix, and their productions have become highly successful ratings winners.
Key responsibilities of this important role include:
• Develop strong relationships with agents, writers and directors in order to secure the best international talent
• Identify internationally marketable ideas
• Develop scripts and work closely with the Development team writers
• Pitch new formats to controllers, commissioners and talent
• Research and acquire existing formats from third parties in the UK and overseas
The successful candidate will already be an accomplished producer of TV dramas, and will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the international content market. You will have a track record in developing, pitching and securing commissions and the ability to oversee complex projects from conception to completion.
You will have exceptionally strong contacts network within the UK and international agents, and the ability to influence and attract high-profile directors, writers and screen talent.
You will also:
• Communicate clearly and effectively, and work well with the leadership team
• Have strong commercial skills and a good understanding of production financing
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Be able to travel within the UK on a regular basis
An attractive package including a six figure base salary is available for the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.