Many of you, if not all, will be working from home right now. Things do seem unclear with the global and industry situation remaining fluid. While this is a cause for concern, there are many industry experts helping to bring clarity to the situation.
Lumina and Searchlight are once again partnering with Lewis Silkin to bring you a FREE live webinar to cover some of the industries frequently asked questions.
This webinar event is tailored for HR professionals and Senior Executives with HR responsibility.
TOMORROW – Tuesday 24th of March: 11-12AM GMT
Talking to our clients across the film and TV industry in recent days, it has been clear that many are looking for legal advice on a vast array of issues resulting from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Russell Brimelow (Partner), Hannah Price (Legal Director) and Naomi Hanrahan-Soar (Managing Associate) will discuss the following:
- How do you deal with staff with suspected coronavirus or self isolating?
- What are your obligations towards vulnerable staff?
- Working from home (and combining caring responsibilities) – how should employers deal with the issues arising?
- What options do employers have in dealing with the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the business?
- What is the impact of coronavirus from an immigration perspective?
- What are the Media industry’s key issues apart from the above
This webinar will be followed by a live Q&A, allowing you to bring any questions or concerns into the discussion.
The link to the event can be found here, please feel free to register:
For any questions regarding the event, please email email@example.com