Lumina and Searchlight once again partnered with Lewis Silkin, a leading specialist media legal firm, to offer a free live legal webinar. This was in response to the ever-changing COVID-19 situation, how the media industry is coping under the strain and how to mitigate its impact.
There was a very high demand for the information provided, with over a hundred people logging in to our webinar, Thanks to all who virtually attended.
As numbers were limited and feedback was so positive, we’ve recorded the webinar which you can find in the link near the end of this article. Key topics were as follows:
- How to deal with staff with suspected coronavirus or self isolating
- Your obligations towards vulnerable staff
- How employers should deal with the issues arising from working from home
- The options employers have in dealing with the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic
- The impact of coronavirus from an immigration perspective
The link can be found here:
Some excellent additional background information can be found on the Lewis Silkin Coronavirus Hub here:
At Lumina, we will also continue to update you on the situation and any further announcements of similar online events – please keep an eye on our website and social media for further information.